Human Resource Support
Expatriates are required for their specialised skills that are not present in the local workforce.
Initially the Human Resources department is the most important point of contact for foreign employees relocating to Switzerland. It is important to provide the employee with the feeling of being welcome and looked after. This is often a challenge because as well as requiring specialist knowledge, keeping track of the continuous changes in laws and regulations is both time consuming and expensive for any HR department. Outsourcing can fill gaps in an HR department’s core competencies to the ultimate benefit of employees.
Our human resources support includes:
- Payroll administration – producing weekly or monthly payslips, tax at source, calculating sickness, accident and vacation time.
- Employee benefits – analysis of providers and offers including health, medical and pension plans
- Managing employees insurance and company insurances
- Assistance with office policies and handbooks
- Mandatory reporting – State pension, employees’ salaries, company pension
- General administration assistance
We welcome the opportunity to assist you with your HR needs.