Residence Permits

A residence permit and/or work permit depends upon several factors including your nationality, your skills and the Cantonal quotas. With the Agreement on the Free Movement of Persons it is easier for an EU/EFTA citizen to live and work in Switzerland. Workers from so-called third states must hold a work permit which are often directly tied to employment. A third state national will be granted a work permit only if a person cannot be hired from within the Swiss labour market or an EU/EFTA state. Managers and specialists have the best chance of being swiftly approved. Knowledge of the official local language is advantageous. (German, French and Italian).

We assist our clients to apply for residence permits in Switzerland, regardless of whether they wish to work or simply live here.

We welcome the opportunity to assist you with your permit needs.